Rickford University is all about changing the ways of learning. This path of change requires hard work, bold and active thinkers. Learnmore about the career opportunities here at Rickford University and be a part of the change.
- Submit an official transcript verifying receipt of bachelor's degree from a recognized, accredited institution
- Submit official transcripts for all prior college academic work completed
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Meet any program-specific admissions requirements
- Interview with a Rickford Enrollment Counselor to determine "fit" with Rickford 's expectations
- Provide evidence of English proficiency such as TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent, where applicable
- Applicants also typically have some postgraduate work experience